So I am jumping on the bandwagon and starting a blog. I think it might be a good idea to jot down things here & there that I would like to preserve but would otherwise forget.
One thing I would like to start with was taking Matthew to get his first pair of walking shoes. He was too funny. Phil took pictures on his cell, hopefully I can post them soon. Matthew had fun flirting with the girl at Stride Rite, as he usually does. What was memorable about this was how he walked when he first tried on his shoes. He is used to being either barefoot or with soft-soled leather shoes such as Robeez shoes. He is not used to having any "weight" on his feet. So when he went to take his first steps in walking shoes, he lifted up his foot so high and just held it there for a minute and he had this hysterical "puzzled" look on his face. It was cute.
I guess other things I could blog about would be the random oprah thoughts I have from time to time brought on by outside influences. Maybe I should make that a separate blog from this one. I'll figure out this whole blog thing as I go... =)
SNHU Reunion
-
I remember just yesterday going off to college. Melissa likes to remind me
that she was terrified to live with the basketball cheerleader that worked
at t...
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment