Matthew had a very nice Halloween. He had all his grandparents here to see him in his costume and he went to a few of the neighbor's house to go Trick-o-Treating. We actually didn't give him any candy tho- he has such a sweet tooth that if we gave him one piece, he would throw a fit demanding more! LOL
He dressed up as...of course...Winnie the Pooh! And he was the cutest Pooh bear ever!
SNHU Reunion
-
I remember just yesterday going off to college. Melissa likes to remind me
that she was terrified to live with the basketball cheerleader that worked
at t...
My name is Kristen and I've been married to my husband for 3 yrs now. We have a beautiful little boy, Matthew, and a crazy but wonderful dog named Brady. Brady & Matthew are the best of friends and I enjoy watching them play and interact everyday.
I'm very blessed to have a beautiful family, an amazing husband, and seriously the greatest friends a girl could ask for! I love to laugh, shop, chat with the girls, and hang out at home with my boys. I don't think I could survive without coffee or chapstick and/or lipgloss or Bath & Body Works lotion. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment