Thursday, September 4, 2008

I love this!!!

a poem that my dad got for matt in NYC:

That's My Boy by Robert Pavlinsky

As I held you in my arms, I shed a tear,
Just a little baby, not even a year.
You were everything I could have asked for and more,
So cute and adorable, right to the core.

I watched you get bigger and stronger each day,
Learning to behave, and know what to say.
Going from booties, to sneakers, to shoes,
Growing up so fast, sometimes gives me the blues.

But time doesn't wait, as you go off to school,
Just be yourself, don't worry about being cool.
I support you in whatever you decide to do,
I want nothing but the absolute best for you.

I love you with all of my heart,
I'd sacrifice anything, to do my part.
You have brought me so much happiness and joy,
I am very proud to say, THAT'S MY BOY!

No comments: