That's right my people! My little man is officially walking. Before today, he would do little walking spurts of 5-6 steps here & there but today, he's been walking all over the place!!
Ooh and because he is not very fast with the whole walking solo thing right now, he is still using his walker to chase Brady around. Yep, he is now chasing Brady with his walker thing which he thinks is just the funniest thing, and then Brady gets even more hyper than he usually is and he starts barking & running around and ugh ya..around & around it goes!
But today is the day thats going down in Matt's little history book as being his first real day of walking!!! I'll have to post pics soon.
Ooh also, we got him the twilight turtle today to see if it would help him to calm down when I put him down to bed. He was fine sleeping on his own for awhile, but out of the blue, he started to freak out- not even when I left the room, but before that- actually, right when I would say "goodnight sweetie pie, i love you" b/c he knows when I say that, that means I am leaving. So now as soon as I even start to say that, he tweaks out. And he should've gotten better by now but he's instead gotten worse. So we bought him the turtle & I'm hoping it will help. When I put him down tonight, he did tweak but only for like 2 minutes and then he was calm which is already a huge amount of progress so fingers crossed that this continues to work!!
SNHU Reunion
-
I remember just yesterday going off to college. Melissa likes to remind me
that she was terrified to live with the basketball cheerleader that worked
at t...
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment